That was it. I knew my mission in life: to compile and edit a whole book of these responses, written by my 200,000 followers. Excerpt from the article:
Every night for the next few weeks, I’ll pose another question on Twitter. For example:
- What’s your greatest regret?
- Sum up your life story in six words.
- Tell us about your wedding proposal.
- What’s the best toast you ever heard?
- What’s the best Internet joke you ever got emailed?
- Anyone seen any good bumper stickers lately?
- Tell us about a Brush with Greatness (a celebrity encounter).
- What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
- Write a haiku about your childhood.
- Send me your best anagram of a current famous person’s name.
Each two-page spread of the book will contain the best of your responses to a single question.
“The World According to Twitter” will be a charming, irresistible, extremely hilarious little book, a book that couldn’t be written in any other way.